Vijay's Puli joins 100+ crores club

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 405
  • Views: Views 39,478
Sadiq said:
@Thalbathy did any help to the TN people during the last week flood and rain?

When he come out to public that will create some over crowed and spoil the nature of the instance.So he/Ajith cant come to public,and also they are just the actor not a politician to expect more what they cant.

Vijay fans did some excellent jobs on Kanchipuram,Tambaram,Kadaloor. :clap

people said:
When he come out to public that will create some over crowed and spoil the nature of the instance.So he/Ajith cant come to public,and also they are just the actor not a politician to expect more what they cant.

Vijay fans did some excellent jobs on Kanchipuram,Tambaram,Kadaloor. :clap

Your Makkal Iyakkam is it live still ? :p:p:p

sasitnj said:
Your Makkal Iyakkam is it live still ? :p:p:p

Not mine,just come out from your crazy world , you will get the real what happening around :p

Silly reason. So, even if his fan is under this trouble, he will not help. Not only Vijay and Ajith but all except Raghava Lawrence.

what you think bro,what can he do.Tell something i will convey to them :)

Fans of Actor Vijay have been indulging themselves in various relief activities to help people savaged by the incessant rains that rocked Chennai in the past few days.

Ilayathalapathy Vijay Fan Club members were seen distributing food and other amenities to people affected by flash floods in Tambaram and nearby areas in Chennai.

Actor and politician Sarathkumar personally visited areas affected by rain and distributed food and amenities to people stranded without shelter. Raghava Lawrence has been arranging loads of food items for victims of heavy rain through his charitable trust. A few days back Vishal distributed food and financial aid to people in Egmore and Parrys corner. Actor Santhanam has donated funds to support the relief measures in Cuddalore another severely rai-affected city in Tamil Nadu

nKlBeaf.jpg

QWcm2yc.png

Xo9GinE.png

I thank to music director ‪#‎Anirudh‬ and his family for giving food packets and other items to the people affected by the floods through our Larencce Charitable Trust.

Puli got 50 days run in Coimbatore
For first 10 days collection
O8YVtP0.png

Hindi World Television Premiere
Of "Puli" on Rishtey
24th Jan, Sunday - 12:00 PM

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock