Vijay's Jilla - Box office - 100 th day

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 237
  • Views: Views 73,259
RE: Vijay's Jilla - Box office - Collection

Jilla has turned out to be a smash hit and Vijay is extremely elated over it. In order to celebrate it, Vijay threw a success party for nearly 50 members of the Jilla team. This success bash happened at the Ilayathalapathy’s residence and was attended by Mohanlal as well. Veteran actor-director K Bhagyaraj was also present at this party as his wife Poornima played a pivotal role in it.

A huge cake with the wording, “Sivanum Shakthiyum Serntha Massu Da,” was brought to the venue and the cake was cut by the lead actors. Incidentally, Kajal Agarwal, the heroine in Jilla, was not present at this celebration due to her prior commitments.

sasitnj said:
R u sure jillla hits than veeram?:wall
pls confirm clear picture of both.

please check this,behindwood is always support ajith.but now they declare jilla is opening king :skd ,and also stated veeram relased more screens than jilla.Thatstamil is anti vijay site,but they also priced jilla collection and declared pongal race winner. :-/

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies/jilla/jilla-box-office-jan-12.html

Since Jilla also casts Mohanlal, who is a Super Star in Kerala. I guess there will be more collection for Jilla.

meetdilip said:
Since Jilla also casts Mohanlal, who is a Super Star in Kerala. I guess there will be more collection for Jilla.

nope,Kerala is small market area.film distribution rights sold to mohanlal worth 4 c only,but Tamil Nadu it is 41 c.and also vijay got big fan follow in kerala too.you know unnai pole oruvan legends kamal and mohanlol acted,and aran jeevaa and mohanlol acted Tamil movies.
is these movies made any collection record??? :huh

people said:
please check this,behindwood is always support ajith.but now they declare jilla is opening king :skd ,and also stated veeram relased more screens than jilla.Thatstamil is anti vijay site,but they also priced jilla collection and declared pongal race winner. :-/

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies/jilla/jilla-box-office-jan-12.html

JILLA
1st day - Negative to mixed review.
2nd day- Producer came to media.
3rd day- 10 mins trimmed and publish.
4th day- Success meet.
What is tomorrow's news? - Reduced show or No show and Confirmed FLOP result in theaters!!! That is the real FACT.
This is what sometimes the media calls MARKETING & PUBLICiTY, which they want from Ajith. Thala will never ever do this to cheat the public and fans.

This is real face of ajith fans :D
we never ever said ajith got ....but they :'(

JILLA
1st day - Negative to mixed review. (yes,this is not a good film,but mass entertainer.if you want good film go and see korian or iran movies).
2nd day- Producer came to media. (He want to share his excitement,because movie got better collection than opening king thala,and also got some issue about running time from distributor for making film sharper and increase shows count)
3rd day- 10 mins trimmed and publish.(already told for increase the shows,they got approval for 5 shows per day)
4th day- Success meet. (Yes,this is usual all are following,but thala did not like to participate is public event)
What is tomorrow's news? - Reduced show or No show and Confirmed FLOP result in theaters!!! That is the real FACT. :D:D:D:D
This is what sometimes the media calls MARKETING & PUBLICiTY, which they want from Ajith. Thala will never ever do this to cheat the public and fans.

I checked my relatives & friends. Veeram is OK. but Jilla is not good.

This result I seen in my own town & living town.

Did you check with others? You give correct comments.

My thala always tell truth. He said always im not come with all victory he come with flops only. that is thala.

You are always tell lie, if you tell lie daily not come true.........

Our alwar is flopyes flop...
Your pokkiri is hit yes hit.( you know how HIT come in Pokkiti & gilli all credit go with Mahesh babu)

just i copy paste ;)

uRTRgxr.jpg

2CRMItk.jpg

Thala.... thala katta mattar........

if you know Mangatha Sun picture HIT film but no interview even Thalaivar Rajini also came some interview of Enthiran release time.
No off screen & no advertisement ...... ie, = Thala.

Arambam HIt no intervew & no function
Now veeram Hit no interview & no function.....

Now You know Thala manthiram.........

Enga thala "mela mela ellathukkum mela " unga thalapathi styleill padikkavum

@People Bro!

That's Thala Fans They Never Accept! This Scenario,

They Too Knew It, Jilla Doing Very Well Than Veeram,

Soon They'll Agree This Too Bro!

There's No Use Playing Violin At The Back Of Buffalo,,,,,,,,,

Leave It Bro!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock