Vijay's Puli joins 100+ crores club

• Thread starter Thread starter people
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 405
  • Views Views: Views 40,531
RE: Vijay's 58 - Puli

sailaxman16 said:
Morning i watched puli movie trailor my first thought going to Narnia hollywood movie.... Fight btwn darkness and holyness :shy:d:lol

Are u expecting Vijay's movie with a new story :lol:lol

It will be OK if ''Puli'' is entertaining :k

gowrishankar said:
Actual delay,is for CG works :) not for any other reasons :) for people who think its for fear of other films or watever else ,so watch his previous release box office collections.He never fear for any movie clash .(Note :He had released sachein against chandramughi)

100 % right bro,now he postponed the release by make a way to others and also CG work (india's first film coming with high quality and most CG frames).he releasing his brother's film "Thaakka Thakka" without using his name.somebodies only want promo,using their fans to promote their social activity,but vijay do lot and hiding his own history.

sailaxman16 said:
Morning i watched puli movie trailor my first thought going to Narnia hollywood movie.... Fight btwn darkness and holyness :shy:d:lol

His motivation only entertain others not searching the awards or script rights.that is direct/producer risk.the only hero keep motivating and helping their fans and their family to.:ohya

people said:
the only hero keep motivating and helping their fans and their family to...
Wat about other actors :huh:huh

I Dont Like Vijay Because Of His Oversmartness and Same Story Line

My Favourite Actors are Jay and Vimal...and sometimes Jayam Ravi....Because They are all Natural actors

Bro's please don't create off topic comment,if u don't like vijay means,then please don't comment in this thread & this thread for specially for puli movie only:k

If u want post this type of comment means please posted in below mentioned thread only:k

Tamil Movies Updates & Reviews

11057214_880135838701467_2542462130231261500_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom