pics of VIP news testing in Videocon D2H

3GohhQQ.jpg

PnIUv4u.jpg

Aakalan said:
why u bringing Tata Sky in each every thread?:wall

Because he is jelious from Tata Sky :dodgy:wall

Rushil.D said:
Because he is jelious from Tata Sky :dodgy:wall

No, actually i am pissed off with their policies. For ur info i have Tata Sky , airtel and Videocon d2h

SuperStar said:
Everybody please throw your d2h boxes

why are you getting so much worried whenever d2h does something? Did anyone ask for your suggestion on which DTH to buy?

timkamat said:
why are you getting so much worried whenever d2h does something? Did anyone ask for your suggestion on which DTH to buy?

His (super *) 4 threads out of 8 are created only to defame d2h.

aumnamonarayan said:
Atleast Videocon d2h earns money by getting carriage fee through these channels and keeps package prices reasonable unlike Tata Sky who just increases prices and provides less channels too. This is why Videocon d2h is growing at a fast pace despite Tata Sky desperately marketing them everywhere

Please dont bring up TATA SKY in everything.You have been doing this since your Dino29 days.You are instigating others to start fighting.

Lemme remind you ( before you blame me if supporting TS) that I am a d2h user since Dec,2010 and am very much satisfied with it till now

same here kamat sir, i am d2h customer since apr 2010 and very much satisfied with their service, no service provider can provide 10/10 , if u like it stay otherwise u have other choices in the market to go to. simple as that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock