vishwaroop (viswaroopam)

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 12,587
RE: vishwaroop audio released

Budget : 95 Crores
Release Date : Jan 11 2013 (Theatres) | Jan 10 2012 (DTH)
CBFC : 'U/A' (Tamil) | 'A' (Hindi)

Sound Format : 11.1 DTS Auro-3D

Release : Rajkamal Films (Domestic) | Ayngaran International (Overseas)

No. of Screens : ~3000 (Worldwide) | 392+ screens (TN)
DTH : 5 Companies ( Videocon, Airtel, ....)

RE: vishwaroop audio released

For the past one week, the biggest question among the Tamil cinema audiences is that whether Dr.Kamalhassan_INDIA's Best Actor's “Vishwaroopam” will release in their cities and towns or not.

Yes… The Tamilnadu Theatre Owners Association (TTOA) has said before some days that they’ll not screen ‘Vishwaroopam’ movie in theaters at Tamilnadu and also they added that there will be no support for the theaters which screens ‘Viswaroopam’. This was their response to Kamal’s idea of screening the movie to DTH subscribers, a day before.

Other small movie teams like ‘Puthagam’, ‘Kannaa Laddu Thinga Aasaiyaa’ were also happy about that they can release their movie, if ‘Viswaroopam’ is not releasing.

Now, Theatre owners from Kovai, Dindigul, Tirupur and Erode are only ready to screen ‘Viswaroopam’. Recently, Devi Cineplex announced that they’ll be screening ‘Viswaroopam’ movie which is a highly delighting news to all Kamal fans. Devi Cineplex would be the only theater to screen ‘Viswaroopam’ at Chennai, as of now. Everyone is waiting to see what would be that TTOA’s reaction to Devi Cineplex’s announcement. Another good thing is, that this might encourage some other theatres in Chennai also to screen the movie.

My only question here is… WHY DOES THIS THEATRE OWNERS DO LIKE THIS? It is their duty to support good movies and good attempts. And, Kamalhassan is one such man whose movies are loved by everyone. He is a person who invests all his earnings, in cinema alone. A legend who comes up with new, brave attempts which are always rejected and made fun at the beginning and appreciated later.

Before some 15 years, he came up with the idea of using ‘Dolby DTS’ in Indian movies. He used it in his movie ‘Kuruthi Punal’ (FIRST INDIAN MOVIE) and suggested the theatre owners to install DTS system in theatres; most of them didn’t care about it then. And now, you can’t see in any theatre in Tamilnadu without a good DTS system. When he introduced DIGITAL CINEMA Technology, everyone questioned about its quality level; Now, we are seeing a ‘n’ number of movies following the same making.

The theatre owners are saying that what if the movie is not good and the people knows it the before day itself, which would reflect in the initial collections. If it is the problem, the superb movies given by Kamal such as ‘Anbey Sivam’, ‘Kuruthi Punal’, ‘Hey Raam’ and ‘Aalavandhan’ were not a commercial hit. People didn’t like them, when those movies released. But now after 10, 15 years, people are saying “Such an awesome movie.. Why these movies didn’t make good success?” Funny, isn’t it??

Whatever… I am also a die-hard fan of Dr.Kamalhassan who’s waiting for “VISWAROOPAM” eagerly. Thanks a lot to DEVI CINEPLEX for screening ‘Viswaroopam’. What is going to happen is, the movie will be getting an awesome response from the audience and the theatre owners are again going to approach Kamal for screening the movie in their theatres. Undoubtedly, there will be a number of people who also say that “I didn’t like the movie; I didn’t understand the movie.”

I am just remembering the lines,
“Evan endru ninithaai…? Ethai kandu sirithaai??
Yaaru endru purigirathaa, Ivan thee endru therigirathaa?
Thadaigalai vendrey, sarithiram padaippavan gnaabagam varugirathaa??”

-Tamil cinema

From alwarpet office:
QxnDG.jpg

"'Visvarupam the film's release, I've pushed myself. No one can control me. The release date has been palaper themselves. It's not right. I will soon announce the release date of the film. "Kamal said that.

I met with the media, "the film in DTH. Should be broadcast by that decision. This is my object. Ever taking any decision, my choice. Authorized anyone to stop it.

DTH and theatrical film DEALS on the same date that is appealing to some people. How to decide whether to publish it.

I am confident that the film has been well received. My fans only have rights to say good film or not. Many people decide to pecitan release date of the film.

18 in the morning - that wants to be on. Andhra Pradesh is the date on the other. Instead, I decided to publish an announcement on any date.

Going to release both on dth and theatres on jan 25 th ? ?

karthik said:
Going to release both on dth and theatres on jan 25 th ? ?

yes.kamal sir planned.but waiting for the reply from the dth.airtel is major partner in this event so deal start from airtel.hope we will get good news soon.

Director Linguswamy and A.R.Murugadoss react after watching Vishwaroopam

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock