Vishwaroopam to go to Hollywood

tech_genie

Reaction score
Vishwaroopam to go to Hollywood

The most talked about movie of the year, Vishwaroopam is going to have a Hollywood premier on January 24.

The writer, director and lead actor of the movie, Kamal Haasan, will be flying to Los Angeles on Monday night to be at the premier with members of the cast and crew.

Talking exclusively to the The Hindu, Mr. Haasan said that his magnum opus is going to be premiered at the Hollywood theatre Grove, in Los Angeles, mainly for an audience of Hollywood stars and technicians.

“I am happy to be there as they have evinced keen interest in the film and have asked me to come with my stars and technicians who have worked in the film.

Talking about the issue surrounding DTH, he said, “We have missed the bus. Another film Arbitrage has been shown in the ‘movie on demand’ mode and has collected nearly $14 million.”

He said, every day, a new scientific invention was born and that DTH was not a new one. “It was there and we need to use it to our satisfaction. I wanted a Tamil film to be the first to be shown on DTH,. I will try to do my best for the film industry in whatever way possible,” he said.

Source: The Hindu : Cities / Chennai : Vishwaroopam to go to Hollywood

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock