Vivo IPL 2016 New theme, graphics & 1st match (Snapshots)

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 6,569
Why they are telecast ipl in 5 channels ,I think Sony six sd and hd and espn and its hd is enough for Ipl. I am frustrated to see the first ipl match because of the score card , and its graphics is stuck also

rinshad said:
Why they are telecast ipl in 5 channels ,I think Sony six sd and hd and espn and its hd is enough for Ipl. I am frustrated to see the first ipl match because of the score card , and its graphics is stuck also
They can't avoid Sony Max..Max was the first channel who telecasted IPL from it's first season ..

Sony only decides what to broadcast where,all the other work including the commentator panel,Graphics,Scorecard all are decided by BCCI,just like in the WCT20 the graphics were totally different from what we had seen in Asia Cup because during the WCT20 graphics were made by ICC :k
If IPL had been on Star,then also the scorecard would had been the same as it is on Hotstar

Sarkar said:
Sony's graphics is always poor, scorecard sometimes out of the screen [emoji19]

Yes, i Remember in IPL 7 the Scoreboard was going out of the screen from the Bottom

Rom1moR said:
They can't avoid Sony Max..Max was the first channel who telecasted IPL from it's first season ..

That's great but bro why did they leave SONY MAX HD which should also Hindi score bar like SD??

rinshad said:
New score card is absolute crap. Star should buy the ipl rights and they can provide good quality.

Exactly :D

rinshad said:
New score card is absolute crap. Star should buy the ipl rights and they can provide good quality.

If Star had shown IPL,the scorecard would have been the same,it's designed by BCCI not by Sony(BCCI is responsible for whole production,Sony only broadcasts the matches)
And whatever it is still Sony is far better than Star in quality
Star Sports HD quality is nothing when compared to Sony Six HD,even Ten HD has better quality than SS

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock