Vivo IPL 2016 New theme, graphics & 1st match (Snapshots)

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 6,506
RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
That's great but bro why did they leave SONY MAX HD which should also Hindi score bar like SD??
Sony Six HD is doin it for Hindi Commentary.. Sony Can't involve MAX HD for Hindi specially when they have enough options ..they kept it out of the event..

kumarvishwas said:
And whatever it is still Sony is far better than Star in quality
Star Sports HD quality is nothing when compared to Sony Six HD,even Ten HD has better quality than SS

Me too feel the same ss HD not good comparing to Sony HD. Sony should change the graphics but it is unlikely to happen in this season

kumarvishwas said:
If Star had shown IPL,the scorecard would have been the same,it's designed by BCCI not by Sony(BCCI is responsible for whole production,Sony only broadcasts the matches)
And whatever it is still Sony is far better than Star in quality
Star Sports HD quality is nothing when compared to Sony Six HD,even Ten HD has better quality than SS

+1 in my View Star's ICC tournments Quality was excellent but sony six and Espn HD quality is simply amazing :luv

Supporting SRH today :tup

Hope they will not lost today :lol

Rushil.D said:
Supporting SRH today :tup

Hope they will not lost today :lol

They are not playing today,how can they lose :lol :lol :lol,Gujrat is playing today :D :D

kumarvishwas said:
They are not playing today,how can they lose :lol :lol :lol,Gujrat is playing today :D :D

Opps my bad forgot schedule :lol :d :rofl

then for Gujarat Lions :lol :lol :p :lol :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock