VoD Value Monthly Pack Weird Rule for Mega HD

shiwesh

Reaction score
Dear All,

I was shocked to hear that 50rs per month VoD monthly value pack can be added to Tata Sky Plus HD subscribers if they are using monthly packs. But the same can not be added if someone is Mega HD pack subscriber.

Completely Weird.

That's probably because Mega HD pack entities you to 6 Showcase titles, which includes VoD also. There would be a conflict if you pay for the VoD while its free with your pack

mmadhankumar said:
That's probably because Mega HD pack entities you to 6 Showcase titles, which includes VoD also. There would be a conflict if you pay for the VoD while its free with your pack

Ya agree to that extent...but then once those 6 showcase titles are exhausted, I should be treated like any other customer.

Yes some strange rule for mega hd users like me...i cant opt for any ala charte sun ch for a month while other monthy users can do it. .....for one single sun chs i hav to opt for south mega hd annual..

I discussed this with VoD department. They conceded that this indeed is an issue. If value added services like Everywhere TV, Specials can be added then why not VoD pack when there is no connection between what you watch on TV channels and what you watch in VoD.

At least after exhausting 6 titles, they should allow to add it. I am taking this forward, let's see how they respond, normally bringing any logical change is difficult, but in Tata Sky hope this is relatively easier.

me_saket said:
Enjoy

That's why tata sky is best

And always listen to customers

Yes, I can tell you, when I was speaking with them, they were crystal clear in understanding my points. No baseless arguments and solution within 24hrs. I interacted with 5 of them and found all of them well trained. In when a person was not clear on something he went and consulted others and came back with proper help.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock