• Replies: Replies 114
  • Views: Views 8,479

DTH for the month of August

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: VOTE FOR DTH FOR MONTH OF AUGUST

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Again i quote >

As Sadiq said y u r telling about the addition in year ?

Ok bro. No quarrels. Just spread happiness...........

This months DTH of the month war seems like the secnod ODI match between India and England, here India is (Dish Tv) and England is rest (sun direct, Tatasky, etc,etc) :lol

No Other dth can beat Sundirect after November......they are getting 9 tp's from October and they Sundirect management already Confrim that they will add all the Channels.........NO OTHER DTH CAN BEAT SUN..............

2015 Onwards Sun will Only the leader in Indian Dth market

nipinlal007 said:
2015 Onwards Sun will Only the leader in Indian Dth market

so other dth will sit ideal and see the movie..? Behave like human

dinesh19 said:

Does he say anything wrong SUN DIRECT can become no. 1 in ROI if they have some will to do but does that mean you talk like that.

dinesh19 said:

yes other DTH players will just sit and watch Sun direct rule the DTH market in India. Come on get a life bcuz remember D2H also once ruled the DTH market with bunch of HD channels and they also carried all SD channels but now its Dish tv which is currently Leading the DTH Market but its just a matter of Time may be soon Tatasky, airtel, D2h or even Reliance come up with more HD and SD channels bcuz they wont let Dish tv to be a leader of DTh Market for a long time :k

Anirudha said:
Does he say anything wrong SUN DIRECT can become no. 1 in ROI if they have some will to do but does that mean you talk like that.

bro..first read properly what he say, what i mentioned..if sun direct will become leader by adding all channels, what other dth will do, they also add more channels..but his post is not like that..understand his post carefully

dinesh19 said:
bro..first read properly what he say, what i mentioned..if sun direct will become leader by adding all channels, what other dth will do, they also add more channels..but his post is not like that..understand his post carefully

Bro. still we can settle things with cool head many people still believe SUN DIRECT is no. 1 does that mean we get personal to prove them wrong. We not going to throw stone until it don't hurt us :)

dinesh19 said:

Yes bro i know you meant but i just continued your statement ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock