• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 114
  • Views: Views 8,525

DTH for the month of August

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: VOTE FOR DTH FOR MONTH OF AUGUST

bhaskar.killi said:
1.Do you want South cinema club in other DTHs?Do you have any Idea that those services are Sun direct own services.Then can you expect in other DTHs?
2.If I ask Is Sun direct has 3D D2H channel then what is your answer??
3.sun direct also removed Telugu and Tamil cinema club HD channels, I want now.Can you say they will come now??
4.what you will do with reporter channel bro??do you know Malayalam?it is routine thing that DTHs add channels and remove channels then what is the special thing in it??
5.24*7 hot line is always useful nobody denying that.
6.How will compare Sun direct with Dish TV??one is first in channel count and one is last( I am taking reliance count also same).
7.If you like Sun direct then vote it but dont say to member that they want to change their mindsets.we dont have any right to say about others.
8.There is no DTH is there that they can add all the channels.Then why are you saying Dish also doesn't have some channels.If it is the matter then compare Dish TV with Sun Direct you will come to know the result.
9.Sun action and Gemini action not launched officially then can you say they are not in other DTHs?Do you know the content of those channels?one cinema coming in 3 or 4 times in day then any customer will subscribe those channels.
9.So just vote your favourite DTH and keep quite.you can mention your points why you are liking particular DTH but dont argue with others or force them to they also like what you are liking.I hardly see sun direct in West Bengal.I still dont know why you choose it any ways it is your personal wish. because it is your hard earned money and you are happy with it.That is want finally from any customer.

Bro just dont look at the total channel count. Look at other aspects also. Thats what I wanted to say. Please. Everyone is just wanting 500 to 600 odd channels. Can you compare Dish TV with Tata Sky when it comes to service ???? Never ! Dish TV might have more channels but they have less service ! Where are those active service of Tata Sky in Dish TV ? Bro, I not only use sun direct, I also have tata sky hd. Can you deny service wise Dish TV is a total failure but channel count wise it is NO.1 ? Reply me bro. Come, lets talk point wise.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I agree u on this point .. :D how can we change urs ?
AFAIK these threads r meant and to be voted according to how s certain DTH done good in the existing Month itslf . not according to any ones likngs or his favourite DTH.. if a member vote for A DTH only for a single channel addition but not done any thing special than addition of a channel then its not fair and should be treated as only voted bcoz he likes, loves that DTH.. All other aspects/services r remains same as earlier in those DTH used to do regularly .. then y he vote for a single channel addition ?
BTW I am not participating in this thread bcoz many votes r coming only bcoz of the likings of certain members not for the good thing done by a Certain DTH..
Still i vote for Dish TV bcoz they have done bunch of good additions ... thats y they really deserve it .. what DTH i like doesnt matter to me to vote sinciarly ..
I have always given preference to quality over quantity & that is the right judgement. What do you want a good and fresh chicken biriyani or 10 to 15 items but maxuimum stale ? :D Always try & give due importance to quality & just try to put less importance on quantity. :)

And moreover sun direct added 2 channels and not one as Mr Kumarbhai said. Sonic & Reporter both are classic additions. I agree Dish TV added star hd & sun hd channels. But those available on other dths since many months back. Has Dish TV done something extraordinary in adding these channels ? They should have done it much earlier ! In Tata Sky & Sun TV all these channels already present. It will be much better for Dish TV if now they concentrate on improving their service rather than just increasing their channel count.

Bishnu15 said:
Bro just dont look at the total channel count. Look at other aspects also. Thats what I wanted to say. Please. Everyone is just wanting 500 to 600 odd channels. Can you compare Dish TV with Tata Sky when it comes to service ???? Never ! Dish TV might have more channels but they have less service ! Where are those active service of Tata Sky in Dish TV ? Bro, I not only use sun direct, I also have tata sky hd. Can you deny service wise Dish TV is a total failure but channel count wise it is NO.1 ? Reply me bro. Come, lets talk point wise.

I can reply you only one thing ,Every DTH has pros and cons.I think it is the tread about voting of favourite DTH but not about discussion of other DTH that why you are not liking particular DTH.You can raise all your valid points in that thread if any member may create "vote for your worst DTH" thread.
Every time you are raising questions about other DTHs but you are not accepting about Sun direct cons.
Dont force to the members that what they want to choose and why they want to choose.Just vote your fav DTH and please remain silent.

Bishnu15 said:

Can you give some example what kind of service you want ?

bhaskar.killi said:
I can reply you only one thing ,Every DTH has pros and cons.I think it is the tread about voting of favourite DTH but not about discussion of other DTH that why you are not liking particular DTH.You can raise all your valid points in that thread if any member may create "vote for your worst DTH" thread.
Every time you are raising questions about other DTHs but you are not accepting about Sun direct cons.
Dont force to the members that what they want to choose and why they want to choose.Just vote your fav DTH and please remain silent.

Aare I am having tata sky also which is No.1 in service.

Anirudha said:
Can you give some example what kind of service you want ?

Tata Sky Active Service: Actve Darshan / Actve Doordarshan -Free

Then Actve Music, Actve Games, Actve Fun Learning, Actve Whizkids. Where are these in Dish TV ? Then bro, Tata Sky provides service within hours if find any faulty service in stb, packs etc. :)

Then Tata Sky provides two free regional packs as per customers choice unlike dish tv who provides Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi etc channels just to increase their channel count. This is not justified....................

Tata Sky NO.1 in service can Anirudha bro deny that in a public forum like this ? I am eagerly waiting for Anirudha bro's reply.

I think silence is the best defence. :p

Bishnu15 said:
Tata Sky Active Service: Actve Darshan / Actve Doordarshan -Free

Then Actve Music, Actve Games, Actve Fun Learning, Actve Whizkids. Where are these in Dish TV ? Then bro, Tata Sky provides service within hours if find any faulty service in stb, packs etc. :)

Then Tata Sky provides two free regional packs as per customers choice unlike dish tv who provides Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi etc channels just to increase their channel count. This is not justified....................

Tata Sky NO.1 in service can Anirudha bro deny that in a public forum like this ? I am eagerly waiting for Anirudha bro's reply.

I chose dishtv for more channels, I want more channels 500 - 1000 channels I don't care service Bro. I want more channels does your Sun Direct and TATA(SKY can give me more channels, I want all kind of channels in a bundle, I don't care whether they took decades to solve my issue I want more channels Bro. and only dishtv and d2h can give me ample of channels :k

Hope your understand Bro. :)

Anirudha said:
I chose dishtv for more channels, I want more channels 500 - 1000 channels I don't care service Bro. I want more channels does your Sun Direct and TATA(SKY can give me more channels, I want all kind of channels in a bundle, I don't care whether they took decades to solve my issue I want more channels Bro. and only dishtv and d2h can give me ample of channels :k

Hope your understand Bro. :)

OK bro. Agreed on your point. Enjoy ur 1,000 Channels & let me enjoy my world class service. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock