Status
Not open for further replies.

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
Hi members

Here we are, with the list of nominees for the most awaited "Member of the Month" contest for July 2016.

First of all thanks to every member of ddf who actively posted many useful and informative threads in the past month. It was really a hard task for the ddf team to pick the best of best from the lovely members we have.

After so much of discussion, the DDF team has selected four members as the nominees for the contest - Nilu334, Deepu Darling, Johny, Rom1moR

These members have been very active and informative right through the month with updates in DTH and Sat Sections. So, we are extremely happy to announce these four members as the nominees of the contest.

Hard luck for few other members, who was also active and informative but its a contest and we can pick only a limited number of candidates. But nothing is lost, as your name can be in the list for the next month. if you are continuing the good work. So, just keep posting as always and we take care of the rest.

I wish all of you guys give headache for us next month to pick the nominees by being active, informative and helpful.

Our job is done, now its up to you all to pick the most deserving candidate as the winner. Cast your vote now and be engaged in the contest.

Voting will be OPEN from today TILL 5th Aug. So cast your vote now...

Do's and Dont's for Nominees:
1. All nominees are allowed to vote to anyone in the contest. This means they can also vote for themselves.
2. If any of the nominee not willing to participate in the contest, you can reply here or contact any team member.
3. Nominees are not allowed to award thanks/reps during the voting period, on the SOLE discretion of getting a vote. However, for genuine reasons you can give thanks and reps.
4. Nominees are not allowed to send PMs to any member asking for votes.

Do's and Dont's for all Members:
1. All members including the Team members are requested to give your valuable votes, so that the contest will be more fair.
2. All members are requested not to reveal to whom they have voted till the voting is closed. Disclosing the vote might lead to warning, and cancellation of his vote.
3. Members are requested to report to team if they receive any PM from nominees asking for votes.
4. Creating duplicate IDs to vote for youself will result in a ban.
5. Once voted you cannot ask for altering or cancelling your vote.
6. Please vote for the most Deserving candidate not to your favorite candidate.

NOTE: For any doubt, you can contact a team member

Bishnu15 said:
Voted for ****************** bro. I like his news sharing.

Your are breaking the rule :no Edit your post bro :tup
All members are requested not to reveal to whom they have voted till the voting is closed. Disclosing the vote might lead to warning, and cancellation of his vote.

thanks for nominate my name for dream member of the month :) :hs

Pls don't vote for me. and don't waste your vote...

Congrats & Best wishes for all nominees..:hs:clap :tup

Johny said:
Pls don't vote for me. and don't waste your vote...

This is also kind of breaking forum rules bro :-/ .. Not willing to participate the poll means contact team via pm :k:) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock