Status
Not open for further replies.
Optimus_Prime said:
Sorry to All...
disclosed details out of Excitement...
Itz out of Guidelines .. Guidelines are more important than
Excitement :k ..

voted...congrats to nominees...

Voted. Voted to a person whose name starts with any one alphabet beteeen a to z. Congrats to both of my buddies.

I'm speechless can't express my feelings in words, I never thought I could have achieved this but consistent work always paid off in ddf. :win

Thanks a ton to Bapun bro & entire ddf team considering me for this prestigious tag, to all my lovely ddf buddies you always support, encourage & appreciate me without your recognition this would have been possible so thanks a lot to you all :luv

And congratulations n all the best Arsh bro :hs :)

Shubhrock said:
I'm speechless can't express my feelings in words, I never thought I could have achieved this but consistent work always paid off in ddf. :win

Thanks a ton to Bapun bro & entire ddf team considering me for this prestigious tag, to all my lovely ddf buddies you always support, encourage & appreciate me without your recognition this would have been possible so thanks a lot to you all :luv

And congratulations n all the best Arsh bro :hs :)

Both of you are well deserved bros congrats and all the best :hs:) ..

Two most deserving candidates are fighting for the prestigious tag. Good luck and God bless. Congrats Shubhrock and Arsh bro. Thousand thanks to Bapun Raz bro for nominating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock