• Niranjan M

Votes: 17 27.4%
  • Jithin91

Votes: 10 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am saying unconditionally SORRY for not maintaining forum Decorum. Being a senior member I should aware of the law. Intentionally or unintentionally I broke them. for past few days, My forum life not going great... unnecessarily I badly behaved with my few fellow members here.. I broke few rules here...
Please admin/mods/ smods , feel free to give me punishment...please don't give any privilege me as senior member...I think I need a punsihment
thanks
and sorry once again.... :(:(:(
No need to break down bro. Look inside, correct yourself and come back with a new spirit. Everything would be great as they were.

You have been an avid supporter of the forum and we are grateful to you for that, but it is also our duty to treat everyone equally and rules should be the same for all.

Atleast you have the courage of accepting of your mistake unlike many.

Privilege comes on its own as per our work. We should just keep it upto others expectations.

--------------------

Off topic:
I am suffering from fever and headache. But the love towards this forum is not letting me go hence i am here and taking care of everything and trying my best to help everyone.

I am saying unconditionally SORRY for not maintaining forum Decorum. Being a senior member I should aware of the law. Intentionally or unintentionally I broke them. for past few days, My forum life not going great... unnecessarily I badly behaved with my few fellow members here.. I broke few rules here...
Please admin/mods/ smods , feel free to give me punishment...please don't give any privilege me as senior member...I think I need a punsihment
thanks

and sorry once again.... :(:(:(
yeah, agreed :tongue::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock