DDF Exclusive DTH of the Month - September 2022 | Tata Play

The BEST DTH of the Month for September 2022 is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted Tata Play! btw right now 11 people voted for ADTV I want to ask them reason or you just voted because you own it?

Voted Tata Play! btw right now 11 people voted for ADTV I want to ask them reason or you just voted because you own it?
We all know it happens everytime. I remember people voting for Tata Play when Airtel performed well two months back. We can't do anything. I think it's fine as long as it doesn't affect overall results.

It has happened in the past, it will happen in future too. Some people gets too attached with the product they are using and forgets the fact that it's just a service - that they are using against the payout they are making. Their notion gets blinded by their affection towards brands. It's dangerous for the consumers as a whole in the end.
But we have to ignore it as @Karthik_ bro mentioned.

Last edited:
It has happened in the past, it will happen in future too. Some people gets too attached with the product they use and forgets the fact that it's just a service - that they are using against the payout they are making. Their notion gets blinded by their affection towards brands. It's dangerous for consumers in the end.
But we have to ignore it as @Karthik_ bro mentioned.
This is why I am glad OnlyTech doesn't happen similar polls when it comes to telecom operator's offering. Imagine BSNL getting votes from loyal BSNL supporters. 😱

This is why I am glad OnlyTech doesn't happen similar polls when it comes to telecom operator's offering. Imagine BSNL getting votes from loyal BSNL supporters. 😱
Oh please BSNL is so slow that users will be voting for January 2022 when live poll would be of October 2022.

Check last month poll ADTV launched goldmines bollywood and dhinchaak 2 then also tata play won the battle. name of brand is more important then contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock