Breaking W.e.f 8th March Star Network Channels will be removed from base pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sivakumar79 Bro it applies to all Star Network Channels but if Vijay TV is part of your base pack then you have to give a missed call to certain numbers to continue getting it.

Dont think it gonna be removed from Airtel Digital TV entirely,I think you missed the whole part of conversation from yesterday night go through this link to get clarity bro

Due to failure to arrive at mutually acceptable terms with Star India Pvt. Ltd, with effect from 8th March 2018 all STAR network channels will be temporarily discontinued from your packs. To continue to watch the below channels for FREE#, give a missed call on the below mentioned numbers from your registered mobile number. T&C apply.
India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in
But as per the scrolling run by Vijay TV it may not available in Airtel.

But as per the scrolling run by Vijay TV it may not available in Airtel.

I also read that it ends with Contact Customer Care for more details,already many users contacted customer care and clarified and this link posted on Airtel Website too clarified the scenario and lots of promo channels too running scroll down airtel section for promo channel LCNs and read it you will get more clarity.

I also read that it ends with Contact Customer Care for more details,already many users contacted customer care and clarified and this link posted on Airtel Website too clarified the scenario and lots of promo channels too running scroll down airtel section for promo channel LCNs and read it you will get more clarity.
Ok bro

I have recharged of rs1500 on Friday. Now i m crying in corner.If they romoved Star channels its nightmare for me n my family😥😥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock