• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!
    Log in or Register

waiting channels for dish tv

Karthik

Contributor
Joined
31 Jul 2011
Messages
13,843
Reaction score
3,544
FIRANGI, B4U MOVIE, WORLD MOVIE, MOVIE NOWsd, E24, SPACETOON, M INDIA, DABANG, DHAMAL, KAMYAB, MBC
OLLYWOOD, S BHOJPURI, MAGIK TV, KOLKATA TV, CHINTU, RAJ MUZIX, CBS PRIME/LOVE/SPARK,
 

Amarjeet

Contributor
Joined
6 May 2011
Messages
1,140
Reaction score
277
but when these channels will be added brother????can you explain. iam waiting for b4u movies.
 

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
30,864
Reaction score
49,757
Amar bhai he is asking and you are asking him when it is going to add....hehe :rofl

Amarjeet said:
but when these channels will be added brother????can you explain. iam waiting for b4u movies.
 

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
30,864
Reaction score
49,757
Oh that's great news.but are you sure? And how you know about it please give a valid sorce if possible.

karthik said:
B4U movies will be added thru dd direct within this month itself.

 

Karthik

Contributor
Joined
31 Jul 2011
Messages
13,843
Reaction score
3,544
no admin . i am giving the list of forthcoming
channels
 

Karthik

Contributor
Joined
31 Jul 2011
Messages
13,843
Reaction score
3,544
Mr.DTH said:
Oh that's great news.but are you sure? And how you know about it please give a valid sorce if possible.

karthik said:
B4U movies will be added thru dd direct within this month itself.

dear sir, pls go thru the channels to be added on dd direct with in this month. B4U movies is there .
 

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Joined
3 Nov 2010
Messages
30,864
Reaction score
49,757
oh good news for all of you dish tv users but can you tell how you get to know about this?

karthik said:
no admin . i am giving the list of forthcoming
channels

 
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock