Want to set up dish

G.Tamil

Reaction score
Hey guys am from chennai, currently am using VideoconD2H Connection.
Now am planning to set up dish of my own
So I need advice and guide from u friends.
Where can i get all equipments and which HD box should I buy and how to set it up?

Waiting for your advice and tips guys

Thanks and regards
Tamil

G.Tamil said:
Hey guys am from chennai, currently am using VideoconD2H Connection.
Now am planning to set up dish of my own
So I need advice and guide from u friends.
Where can i get all equipments and which HD box should I buy and how to set it up?

Waiting for your advice and tips guys

Thanks and regards
Tamil

:huh

Hello,

Congrats!! Just thinking about installing your own dish is a big step further, and you're lucky that you're from a metropolitan city where there are infinite options. I am an amateur too, and the first thing that I learnt here is to "have patience". Do some research, make a list of channels that you wish to watch and find out more about satellite coverage in your area. These websites (google them) helped me, and they're sort of Bible, Gita, Koran, etc. for satellite hunters:

1. Satbeam
2. Lyngsat
3. Dishpointer

Also check threads in this forum, especially <-- this one -->

Good luck!

xibalban said:
Hello,

Congrats!! Just thinking about installing your own dish is a big step further, and you're lucky that you're from a metropolitan city where there are infinite options. I am an amateur too, and the first thing that I learnt here is to "have patience". Do some research, make a list of channels that you wish to watch and find out more about satellite coverage in your area. These websites (google them) helped me, and they're sort of Bible, Gita, Koran, etc. for satellite hunters:

1. Satbeam
2. Lyngsat
3. Dishpointer

Also check threads in this forum, especially <-- this one -->

Good luck!
Thanks for reply
I will look into it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock