Thinking to resale of my newly purchased Tata play and airtel set top boxes(Tata Play sold out)

Deepu Darling

*Sandeep Reddy*
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am thinking to resale of my newly purchased 1 week old Tata play having 2900+ balance (without odu) and 2 of airtel set top boxes.

Any one interested ping me on PM regarding price.

*reason behind sale of Tata play is that my parents having issues with 4 digit lcns.

Regards.

I have already 3 TP boxes @Vadirocks Bro. @Deepu Darling bro, you urged in purchase of TP. In Tamil there is a proverb. (இக்கரைக்கு அக்கரை பச்சை) means if we see the other side of a river shore, it's like green. But we go that side it's empty of grass. So you reconsider of the selling of your new TP. Please don't sell the TP. And you explain the button easy way. Set favourite their favourite channels. 🙏

Last edited:
You can set favourites of the 4 digit LCN to 3 digit LCN for ease of use.

Have you tried the favourite settings ?
Tried but still they are not interested in this.
I have already 3 TP boxes @Vadirocks Bro. @Deepu Darling bro, you urged in purchase of TP. In Tamil there is a proverb. (இக்கரைக்கு அக்கரை பச்சை) means if we see the other side of a river shore, it's like green. But we go that side it's empty of grass. So you reconsider of the selling of your new TP. Please don't sell the TP. And you explain the button easy way. Set favourite their favourite channels. 🙏
I am regretting with my decision, why should they(parents) suffer with my own decisions so.

Last edited:
But bro what if adtv also implement 4 digit lcn in future
as @dino29 bro optimistic about this 4 digit lcn adtv addopt in future decision
I don't think that they will implement 4 digit lcns as they have best lineup as of now. We may take alternative decisions if they make changes in future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock