Want to support our forum? Here's how you can!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,043
  • Views: Views 210,587
@RajKumar Bhai, Price has been reduced to 3,599/- :p
After sometime it might come down to it's original price - 2,599

Untitled.png

Buy Philips DSP2800/94 Home Audio Speaker Online from Flipkart.com

I think I am not going to receive my package which I ordered from amazon.in during Sale time.
I think anyhow It's missing ...CC also clueless about the package. 1st time I'm facing this with amazon... actually first time I am facing this issue from 2014 ...

Issue may be due to high number of orders by various people on sale time. Or courier team handling issue!

Issue may be due to high number of orders by various people on sale time. Or courier team handling issue!
actually product tracking saying its in my city courier office , but remain un delivered without a single attempt of delivery.
but another order which I placed later , got delivered to me, from that same office.
and in both cases, courier agency was Amazon Transportation services.

Why not trying to pick it up yourself once bro?

Why not trying to pick it up yourself once bro?
the place is far almost 3-4 hr distance By Bus ... ATS used to Deliver the product there and Our Local Courier(National Courier Agency) took the package from them(They are in partnership here) and deliver the product here.

I am prime member and most of the time I Got my product within 2 days of Order but This time it's already 9 days.

Facing a similar issue with Flipkart. Product status is 'out for delivery' since yesterday. Yet to receive it. :rolleyes:

amazon announced their next sale date and I am yet to receive my previous 'Sale' order...:(:(:+

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock