Want to support our forum? Here's how you can!

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,043
  • Views: Views 210,599
amazon announced their next sale date and I am yet to receive my previous 'Sale' order...:(:(:+
Just received a delivery of my order, asked the courier boy and he said they have more than 2,000 orders per day so delay in delivery and amazon / flipkart packets are more because of the sale.

atleast a sms rcvd that saying, Ur product will reach to u by 3rd October.
Great amazon. U r taking almost 14days to deliver the product.

atleast a sms rcvd that saying, Ur product will reach to u by 3rd October.
Great amazon. U r taking almost 14days to deliver the product.
LOL. What!!! o_O I ordered on 29th Sep and got product delivery estimated date as 7th Oct.. :D

LOL. What!!! o_O I ordered on 29th Sep and got product delivery estimated date as 7th Oct.. :D

that's what I am telling from last few days. Actually Originally I also got 3rd Oct as estimated delivery date(I placed order on 21st, 1st day of sale) ..but the product reached at my nearest hub on 27th Sept. And from 27th , It was lying there completely unattended condition!
I placed another order on 24th and also got 3rd Oct as estimated delivery date but got the product last Friday.
and Irony is, in both order, Seller is Cloudtail and Delivery agent is Amazon Transportation service.

Bought D-Link DWR910 from Flipkart.. Its already on 2799 on Flipkart without any offers.. 5% Phonepe CB + 10% off on next purchase..
100+280
Effective Price will be 2419

On Amazon Lightning Deal Price is 3249 and regular price is 3490.. 15% Amazon Pay makes it 3249-450 to 2799

Happily bought it from Flipkart..

Last edited:
Bought D-Link DWR910 from Flipkart.. Its already on 2799 on Flipkart without any offers.. 5% Phonepe CB + 10% off on next purchase..
100+280
Effective Price will be 2419

On Amazon Lightning Deal Price is 3249 and regular price is 3490.. 15% Amazon Pay makes it 3249-450 to 2799

Happily bought it from Flipkart..

Good Decision...
I am using it's 3G version ,and it's good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock