• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Want to support our forum? Here's how you can!

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
So if I send a PM to myself, I would get the link without disturbing any1 ?
You can't PM yourself in our new forum software, you would need to post either here or spam my inbox.

Check for /?tag=dreamdth-21 at the end of the URL. If it exist then you are good to go. Sometime auto parsing doesn't work for specific URLs, so just making sure.

Endgame

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Check for /?tag=dreamdth-21 at the end of the URL. If it exist then you are good to go.
I was really surprised to see DDF tag when I pasted the link in post#20.
So I can post/paste link in any thread & click out (just need to ensure DDF tag)!
One suggestion: Can this thread be flashed in Main page as a notice (like Amazon deals. Flipkart deals notice right now)?

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Endgame

Dream Pro
Reaction score
I did that, but @PRK suggested to not do so and add direct links to deals instead. I did.
So if I click out from these two and buy anything (making sure not to go to any other comparison site), will it do?

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Added back the link to this thread next to the deals link.

So if I click out from these two and buy anything (making sure not to go to any other comparison site), will it do?
Yes, that should do, but effectivity it will do if you buy anything from that landing page and product listed over there..

Optimus_Prime

Dream Legend
Reaction score
please provide me CPU Cooling fan(fan on processor) link please. I broke the connecting pin accidentally

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
heartbeat Good News Problem solved and thanks to forum member ganesh a admin u can close this thread now thanks all for ur support Airtel Digital TV 8
DreamDTH.com Article ZEE announces financial support to over 5000 daily wage earners DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
dasabhi Discussion Coronavirus is causing global distress and anxiety across the globe. How watching television can provide relief and support? TV Channels News 4
DreamDTH.com Article News18 India’s campaign Stars Ka School, Ghar Mein Raho Cool receives overwhelming support from TV stars DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article India’s top comedians come together to raise funds to support health workers with PPEs and N95 masks DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Amitabh Bachchan supported by Sony Pictures Networks India and Kalyan Jewellers give a clarion call to serve and support DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Lockdown: Indology channel goes off air to support social distancing DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article COVID-19: BBC Offers TV & Online Advertising Support to Public Health Bodies Globally DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
shyamlal Airtel Xtreme Box support 5 Ghz Wi-fi Airtel Xstream 0
Basil Article IBF and Broadcasters support TRAI's paper on KYC for e-KYC of DTH and location-based service in STBs DreamDTH Articles Discussions 7
S Does the HD DVR Box support 60Hz output? Tata Sky+ HD 14
JollyLNB Good News Two years in the DDF family! Thanks for your support! Social Chat 31
Pallab501 Tata Sky HD STB support on Non HD CRT Tv Tata Sky 12
K Discussion Which dth operator support record and watch same frequency channel while recording General DTH News & Discussions 4
TJ_DJ Poll: Do you support Tata Sky's take against TRAI? General DTH News & Discussions 33
Vicky Good News Now Independent TV Website Support HTTPS Independent TV 4
Raju lal Discussion [POLL]Do you support the new tariff order of TRAI General DTH News & Discussions 167
Z tata sky recoder old box support hevc codec? Tata Sky 9
hike Good News AIB & Rajat Kapoor films drop from JioMAMIwithSTAR 2018 in support of #MeToo Movies & Music 1
K Seeking Help TS SPDIF Output connection settings support Tata Sky HD 10
nikhulion DDF Exclusive V8 Golden Satellite Receiver 1080P Full HD DVB-S2+T2+Cable Support Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments 3
M Support assistance improved as per trai Sun Direct 0
R Times Group’s Worldwide Media get support of Jio for maiden show ‘Famously Filmfare’ TV Shows & Programs 0
H Solis hds2 6141 wifi dongle support C Band & KU Band Reception 6
nikhulion V8 Golden Satellite Receiver Full HD DVB-S2+T2+Cable Support Buy/Sell DTH & Sat Equipments 0