Wasim Akram to be next guest on The Kapil Sharma Show

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Pakistan’s legendary cricketer Wasim Akram will very soon be appearing on comedian Kapil Sharma’s new show ‘ The Kapil Sharma Show.’ This news has been confirmed through a Twitter conversation between Kapil and Akram.

“Thank u guys.. Please let me know if u want to ask something @wasimakramlive .. Will ask u on ur behalf .. Love u all,” tweeted the 35-year-old comedian.

“Please let me know if there is anything you want to ask @KapilSharmaK9 Love you all, twice as much as Kapil does!,” wrote the 49-year-old cricketer to Kapil’s tweet.

In reply to it, the ‘Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon’ actor said, “@wasimakramlive hahahaha.. Paji aane se pehle hi shuru ho gye.? lots of love.. Eagerly waiting for both of u .. Regards.” This will be Akram’s second appearance on Kapil’s show, after ‘ Comedy Nights with Kapil.’

Wasim Akram to be next guest on The Kapil Sharma Show | Latest News & Gossip on Popular Trends at India.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock