Discussion The Kapil Sharma Show - Season 3 | Sat - Sun 9:30 PM on Sony

Did you like new season of The Kapil Sharma Show?

• Total voters
It's been 5 MONTHS???? 🀯 Damn...
Its been 3 months actually. Show is returning after 5 months hiatus in May which is kind of sad as I have nothing left to enjoy on tv. I hope when it comes back. We get early access of it on Sony Liv before tv.
It's the only show I look forward to/watch in a week.
Don’t forget that along with all its other original series and movies this year, Netflix has planned to release a Kapil Sharma special some time this year.

Its been 3 months actually. Show is returning after 5 months hiatus in May which is kind of sad as I have nothing left to enjoy on tv. I hope when it comes back. We get early access of it on Sony Liv before tv.
I Feel Bad For everyone @rahul_apk @DJ Roy @ak7777 it's all because of Twitter's toxicity that shows goes Off Air and brainwashed me and made me part of the Boycott campaign When I stopped watching tkss on December Last year I cried very badly just because SSR died the Boycott movement is increasing day by day We need to Boycott twitter forever I only use twitter because I request to Sony Pix to play Entourage movie

I Feel Bad For everyone @rahul_apk @DJ Roy @ak7777 it's all because of Twitter's toxicity that shows goes Off Air and brainwashed me and made me part of the Boycott campaign When I stopped watching tkss on December Last year I cried very badly just because SSR died the Boycott movement is increasing day by day We need to Boycott twitter forever I only use twitter because I request to Sony Pix to play Entourage movie
Last year boycott movement was very stupid to me....i never supported any boycott movement
Ppl were taking any smaller controversy to extreme level which i hated most......and everybody was making theories abt sushant death as if they were very concerned abt him
When he was alive they never supported him but after his death everybody was just tweeting nd making different theories just to get attention
But that doesnt mean i supported KJo nd gang nd insulted sushant death .....i was not his fan but obiviously i felt very sad abt his death and how things turnout for him but i never shown fake concern nd participated in trends nd all
Its better to keep distance from twitter trends nowdays .....they are really very toxic
Without any knowledge they make theories on just their own assumption and boycott everything
I always maintain distance from bwood nd tv shows trends

Last year boycott movement was very stupid to me....i never supported any boycott movement
Ppl were taking any smaller controversy to extreme level which i hated most......and everybody was making theories abt sushant death as if they were very concerned abt him
When he was alive they never supported him but after his death everybody was just tweeting nd making different theories just to get attention
But that doesnt mean i supported KJo nd gang nd insulted sushant death .....i was not his fan but obiviously i felt very sad abt his death and how things turnout for him but i never shown fake concern nd participated in trends nd all
Its better to keep distance from twitter trends nowdays .....they are really very toxic
Without any knowledge they make theories on just their own assumption and boycott everything
Totally agreed My mom is a Big fan of SSR during the pavitra rishta era and She was sad when he died, she hated social media until 2018 she joined FB and Instagram she always give me good tips that don't believe on twitter it's very bad I think What My mom said it's right twitter is toxic

Totally agreed My mom is a Big fan of SSR during the pavitra rishta era and She was sad when he died, she hated social media until 2018 she joined FB and Instagram she always give me good tips that don't believe on twitter it's very bad I think What My mom said it's right twitter is toxic
Off-topic: There’s a very useful key on your keyboard that you should use more. It’s called the full stop (.). :lol:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock