watch ten golf for free

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
I Just notice that free preview of ten golf is being shown, as u go on to the channel lcn no-232 i.e. ten cricket u will see that a red color box is showing the free preview details just below the channel name. can anybody tell that free preview of ten golf is for how many days?

Good news btw...
They are doing everything to promote this channel.Some days ago they decreased the price by almost 73% and now giving free preview... :lol

yeah....probably they are trying to increase the popularity of the channel...infact after all these time....this is for the first time am actually viewing this channel :D

Boring channel. Once i subscribed this channel in my a la carte pack as i wanted to knw more about golf but their live commentary made me sleep on my couch :/

Crap Channel.Automatically got activated.I was changing channels and saw that ten golf was available.Does any one know for how many days it is available for free preview and will it get deactivated automatically or manually it has to be deactivated

I pressed red button in my remote... after pressing red button ten golf is running for free preview

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock