Seeking Help WB movie channel india

• Thread starter Thread starter Mithun62
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 21
  • Views Views: Views 4,425

Mithun62

Banned
Reaction score
What is your opinion about WB movie channel india?which is the worst english movie channel?

What is your opinion about WB movie channel india?
It's a nice channel with lots of fresh content. It airs non popular movies by my favourite actors.
which is the worst english movie channel?
HBO HD. Literally has the worst looking logo on a channel I have ever seen since Star Bharat HD.

It's a nice channel with lots of fresh content. It airs non popular movies by my favourite actors.

HBO HD. Literally has the worst looking logo on a channel I have ever seen since Star Bharat HD.
Is WB going to rebrand?

Is WB is the old lumiere movies which was shut down in india?
No, it's a whole different channel. It was a English dubbed channel for international movies.

WB is library channel for Warner Media, it basically airs all types of old n new stuff from Warner Bros & affiliates library.... HBO is channel for airing mostly new popular films which usually r action , horror, comedy films. This is diff

Lumiere Movies was ch started for world cinema by NDTV, later acquired by Turner and eventually shut down. Hope such chs back and so do chs for classic hollywood films... MGM still has licence valid maybe they will b back but TCM won't b back for sure. Disney can try bringing back ch like UTV World Movies

Does Disney sound like a company interested in International and Independent movies?

Many think Disney doesn't care about Independent movies but the fact is they had produced most of the independent movies. They own Hollywood Pictures, Touchstone Pictures. They owned Miramax which produced many classics for 17 years. Now due to fox acquisition, now they are again in the mix with Searchlight Pictures.

Back
Top Bottom