Website Updated - D2H Pack Price [Monthly & LTR] Increased w.e.f 12 Feb

• Thread starter sam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 71
  • Views: Views 12,965
RE: Videocon D2H PACK PRICE REVISED W.E.F 12 FEB

Is this for new customers only or also for existing customers?

I mean my validity is till November 2015 so will my daily burn rate increase due to rise in pack prices or remain the same.

No price increase .... just called cc

ayanc99 said:
Is this for new customers only or also for existing customers?

I mean my validity is till November 2015 so will my daily burn rate increase due to rise in pack prices or remain the same.

If you are already did a Long Term Recharge or going to do LTR before 12-Feb, it will be exempted for you. So, you don't need to worry since your validity is already till Nov 2015.

I did the LTR in the first week of Feb when the first announcement was released. Mine is till 28-Sep-2015. I also don't need to worry.

I can see the ROI Platinum HD pack new price is Rs.590. Wondering how much would be the price for South Platinum HD since 4 additional HD channels will be there in this pack.

So finally after a week dealey now finally Price revised from D2h ;)

South Platinum HD also 590

anilsk01 said:
South Platinum HD also 590

Thanks! So, I think they are revising the package contents too. Or they are adding Sun HD channels in ROI Platinum HD pack. Otherwise both ROI and South Platinum HD packs should not be the same price.

@syam and @mohan:

From where you got this news??? Please add that information..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock