DDF Exclusive Weekly/Daily Schedule of Live Matches on various sports channels

Vijay Hazare Trophy is being aired on Star Sports 1, some members were saying that it would not be available on Star Sports channels. Also India Vs Australia Hockey Test Series available on both Star Sports Select 1 and Star Sports First. Star Sports 3 filled with mostly non cricket sports and even Star Sports 2 and Star Sports 1 Hindi airing lot of different sporting action. Star Sports Select Channels as usual focusing on airing wide variety on niche sporting action.

This despite the immense financial pressure on Star Sports Network to recover heavy investment incurred on securing IPL, BCCI and even other big sporting properties lke Premier League, F1 which generate very less ad or subscription revenue thus the need for cricket to be featured prominently on their sports channels

Still some members complain that Star Sports Network does not air wide variety of sporting action, though if u carefully analyse their scheduling / content strategy then u will notice that they r trying their best to cater to different set of audiences thru their sports channels as well as maintain a financially viable business model for their sports business by striking a fine balance between content made available on Linear TV channels and Disney+Hotstar OTT platform

Can any else confirm its only adtv program epg schedule or other dth broadcaster epg schedule showing no info on colors infinity channel from 30th nov 12:30am is that the reason of wc double matches same time and infinity by surprise will show football ?

Can any else confirm its only adtv program epg schedule or other dth broadcaster epg schedule showing no info on colors infinity channel from 30th nov 12:30am is that the reason of wc double matches same time and infinity by surprise will show football ?
Showing epg information in Tata Play

HD broadcast is there for one match only. Backward move in 2022. It's like we are in 2012 again.
One match ?
Yes one match at a time on hd

8:30pm and 12:30am both matches live on hd of mtv and sd of mtv

I just say what match mtv hd will chose will they go for sports18 sd match nation or will they go for sports18 hd match nation fixture i.e. mtv sd channel coz it's no brainer by mtv to show same match on mtv sd and hd coz if they want that they should had been done this earlier not this late

GYr32rj.jpg

7ets1jL.jpg

One match ?
Yes one match at a time on hd

8:30pm and 12:30am both matches live on hd of mtv and sd of mtv

I just say what match mtv hd will chose will they go for sports18 sd match nation or will they go for sports18 hd match nation fixture i.e. mtv sd channel

GYr32rj.jpg

7ets1jL.jpg
They have so many HD channels. But won't use it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock