DDF Exclusive Weekly/Daily Schedule of Live Matches on various sports channels

Too avoid confusion. Here's tonight's schedule.

Match 1: Ecuador vs Senegal airs on Sports 18 1 SD and MTV HD at 8:30 pm.

Match 2: Qatar vs Netherlands airs on Sports 18 1 HD and MTV SD at 8:30 pm.

Match 3: Wales vs England airs on Sports 18 1 SD and MTV HD 12:30 am.

Match 4: Iran vs United States of America airs on Sports 18 1 HD and MTV SD at 12:30 am.

Too avoid confusion. Here's tonight's schedule.

Match 1: Ecuador vs Senegal airs on Sports 18 1 SD and MTV HD at 8:30 pm.

Match 2: Qatar vs Netherlands airs on Sports 18 1 HD and MTV SD at 8:30 pm.

Match 3: Wales vs England airs on Sports 18 1 SD and MTV HD 12:30 am.

Match 4: Iran vs United States of America airs on Sports 18 1 HD and MTV SD at 12:30 am.
People can check this week schedule of sports 18 sd/ hd below link
@federer.reddevil
Home - Sports18

a7kfnsb.jpg

Now all DTH operators will be forced to add MTV HD but since English coverage is on Sports18 1HD they may not add MTV HD

Maybe Viacom18 would have thought all those who have normal cable TV even people who dont have HD should be able to watch the big games so they kept the big matches on SD and the other matches on Sports18 HD

Now all DTH operators will be forced to add MTV HD but since English coverage is on Sports18 1HD they may not add MTV HD

Maybe Viacom18 would have thought all those who have normal cable TV even people who dont have HD should be able to watch the big games so they kept the big matches on SD and the other matches on Sports18 HD

For double header matches i think MTV HD will air the English Feed while Sports18 SD will carry the Hindi / Regional audio feed

For double header matches i think MTV HD will air the English Feed while Sports18 SD will carry the Hindi / Regional audio feed
No I think someone mentioned that yesterday it was in Hindi in MTV HD and as per schedule it is in English in Sports18 1

No I think someone mentioned that yesterday it was in Hindi in MTV HD and as per schedule it is in English in Sports18 1

They would certainly provide all FIFA World Cup Matches with English Audio Feed on any of their channels. It can't be that English Feed is kept reserved to just SD channel. Incase of double header game quite likely that MTV HD will provide match with English Coommentary or maybe dual audio feed will b made available

It's Hindi bro. No HD English feed on any channel. MTV doesn't have language feed like Sports18 1 SD. Regional commentary is exclusive to JioCinema.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock