Discussion What are RIO and ORA Channels? How do they work?

rahulk

Reaction score
I am a d2h owner. From past 1 month I guess I am seeing RIO in front of channel like sony ten 2 in my account and ORA in front of CN, Pogo, WB etc channels in my account.

Also in this tussle between tatasky and sony I am hearing RIO a lot but dont know what does it mean. Can anybody explain?

Reference Interconnect Offer (RIO) which is for offering channels with reduced rates like Rs 10 /Month etc. And On Request Activation(ORA) which will be activated free of cost for selected customers of d2h (may be in other platform too) for a period of time/months, say ,for a month or two etc. And normal charges will apply after the term/period completes

Reference Interconnect Offer (RIO) which is for offering channels with reduced rates like Rs 10 /Month etc. And On Request Activation(ORA) which will be activated free of cost for selected customers of d2h (may be in other platform too) for a period of time/months, say ,for a month or two etc. And normal charges will apply after the term/period completes

Oh Thanks for the knowledge :) . Now I understand why am I getting RIO written in front on sony ten 2 since am getting it in 10 Rs. And yeah all ORA channels are coming free of cost to me.

Last edited:

To add RIO is strictly on ala-carte only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock