What are the upcoming sports channels ?

• Thread starter Thread starter Karthik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 49
  • Views Views: Views 7,495
La Liga tender was issued in late June.

Bids have been submitted. Heard its close. Not yet decided. Should be out anytime.

ayanc99 said:
La Liga tender was issued in late June.

Bids have been submitted. Heard its close. Not yet decided. Should be out anytime.

surprised its not out ..considering that even the fixtures are out...
maybe it has something to do with every club getting equal benfits unlike in previous times when rma and fcb would get 80% of money..

Shadow said:
surprised its not out ..considering that even the fixtures are out...
maybe it has something to do with every club getting equal benfits unlike in previous times when rma and fcb would get 80% of money..

Barcelona & other 3 teams hving deals with old broadcaster while others hv deals with new broadcaster. I think rights r on a big mess :P

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Barcelona & other 3 teams hving deals with old broadcaster while others hv deals with new broadcaster. I think rights r on a big mess :P

ya its in a big mess .. just did a google search and found it...

That issue has been resolved.

Now Mediapro is selling the rights of all 42 clubs I.e. 20 of division 1 and 22 of division 2.

Rights for several territories like Brazil, Italy, Netherlands have already been sold. So announcement should come soon, hopefully next week. As it is season starts on 21st August and today the fixtures for first two rounds came out. Match timings have also changed. 10pm 12am 2am on weekends.

@ ayan; give kick of time on GMT to avoid confusion !
I think Star is fav to get Indian rights :tup

Back
Top Bottom