Discussion What do you think about new trai's tariff order after 45 days implementation.

Don't want to tell bad words so just posting Smiley's

😠😠😡😡🤬🤬😤😤😤
This reminds me of DX's promo on USA network.
Source

Ha ha ha. Reminds me of that seemans dialogue ரொம்ப thittavum முடியல, vera எதாவது வார்த்தையா pesiruvomnu bayama irukku( cant scold much, fearing ill speak bad words)

I am happy that TRAI has taken out HD access fee and put a cap on the price of HD channels.:)

It's a great initiative and very helpful for public. Previously my parents were paying 200 per month to cable operator for providing all TV channels and now after selecting a few channels which they watch, they are paying 450 per month.

Its costlier... We now paying Rs.154 for the fta channels earlier it was Rs. 99 only... (I am a dish tv user)

I'm very happy before I was getting sun tv hd, Ktv HD sun music HD and Vijay tv hd @20rs now paying just 90rs😁, I used to get 9 sports hd at 50 now I have to pay >150😛 isn't nice to hear?

It's impact more on the southern TV viewers as we have more pay channels in our states. I think only North East, Punjabi and Hindi belt users (those who are happy with fta channels ) are not worried about it as they will get all Channels in with in ncf.

As a airtel users we badly effected with this new regime :(.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock