Discussion What do you think about new trai's tariff order after 45 days implementation.

As I am airtel user I paying more than 400 but I viewing less channels....:mad:

Earlier I was getting all channel except English Entertainment for Just Rs 299,but now I will have to pay Rs 500+ for all channels including HD.One more thing is that d2h was giving me most of the HD channels for just Rs 88 p/m.In d2h this rule has made the EPG more worse.

Now,In d2h I'm paying Rs 292 for Malayalam Value HD,SIX HD,Sony BBC Earth HD,Disney universal bouquet along with Rs 152 NCF.
I have activated MTV Beats,Flowers,News18 Kerala as Ala Carte also.

From the above one itself you can find that I'm not benefitted.This rule has made our d2h website also a dumb.

The Kerala Celebration Pack was a great one in d2h...😍😍

It's impact more on the southern TV viewers as we have more pay channels in our states. I think only North East, Punjabi and Hindi belt users (those who are happy with fta channels ) are not worried about it as they will get all Channels in with in ncf.

As a airtel users we badly effected with this new regime :(.

I understand the pain of telugu viewers bro ETV, sun tv, Zee, Star all having considerable amount of channels and charging more

I understand the pain of telugu viewers bro ETV, sun tv, Zee, Star all having considerable amount of channels and charging more
We have no problem with etv price but remaining networks looting us especially sun and star.
Star should release new boutiques with only regional channels channels as those who are not interested on sports they will subscribe it.
Sun networks Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam channels lost their popularity as per ratings so they should reduce channel prices accordingly.
Zee has only 2 channel in telugu but zee prime pack has unwanted channels so that we have to pay ncf unwanted channels if we take that pack. Alacarte prices are too high and not worth to subscribe.

We have no problem with etv price but remaining networks looting us especially sun and star.
Star should release new boutiques with only regional channels channels as those who are not interested on sports they will subscribe it.
Sun networks Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam channels lost their popularity as per ratings so they should reduce channel prices accordingly.
Zee has only 2 channel in telugu but zee prime pack has unwanted channels so that we have to pay ncf unwanted channels if we take that pack. Alacarte prices are too high and not worth to subscribe.
Yup stopped most of channels except.sun TV (Al lacarte) and star Tamil value pack.
Zee prime tamil pack is biggest scam of bouquet because there is only zee tamil rest 7 are useless, crap and bouquet cost less than zee Tamil individual price.

Last edited:
Impact on TRAI order

1. DTH operators are unable to give attractive offers , because of prices are open. So in future small operators / Cable operators are unable to servive in business.
They forcefully close the business or merge in big operators.

2. Channels are freedom to fix their prices up to ₹19. So all major popular channels quoted
High prices. This is the big impact on some channels, because of budget they can not choose more channels. In this reason some channels may be shutdown.

3. Because of NCF we can only select some FTA/pay channels. So some channels lost their viewership .may be shutdown also.

4. Because of all these big excercise , importantly customer not been benefited.
Operators also not benefited, because of they spend more amount to infrastructure.
Even government also get same GST.

I don't understand what is the use of this TRAI tariff order?

Im sooo happy with the new rules, cant describe my happiness in words so describing by giving more money to DTH/Broadcaster 😠😠😠👍

I think biggest mistake in the regime is allowing broadcaster to provide their own bouquets

I'm not happy for trai rule.
I'm Airtel Dth user.
Previously my monthly recharge ammount is 192 but It now it's 350 with less channes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock