What is Star Sports Premium HD

Re: RE: What is Star Sports Premium HD

Elysian said:
IMO sometimes a little bit of add break is very good. Yesterday I badly wanted a time to go for a pee during the match but unfortunately SSHD1 didn't had a single break and I was forced to stay.:shy

[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Re: RE: What is Star Sports Premium HD

Karan Rockz said:
No it's showing but looking very funny.:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl
May be Some problem with tapatalk as yours and others expression (I think from browser) is showing as coding.

dipayan said:
May be Some problem with tapatalk as yours and others expression (I think from browser) is showing as coding.

Yes bro but image is showing with different look.:-/

Elysian said:
IMO sometimes a little bit of add break is very good. Yesterday I badly wanted a time to go for a pee during the match but unfortunately SSHD1 didn't had a single break and I was forced to stay.:shy

Same here !!!:shy:shy:shy

Elysian said:

:hehe:hehe
Same here bro.:shy

Elysian said:

You just wanted to pee but me badly wanted to do the other Bigger one, :lol:lol how i controlled just ask me :(:(:u

superdudebuddy said:
You just wanted to pee but me badly wanted to do the other Bigger one, :lol:lol how i controlled just ask me :(:(:u

Bigger one means more than pee...:skd:D:D:D:D:rofl:rofl

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock