Discussion What's the use of Asianet Plus?

niyasmkkv

Solutions
Reaction score
I've been watching Asianet Plus for more than 8 years I guess. the quality of the channel has decreased drastically. Star India should have look on this, after launching Asianet Movies, viewers who were actually depending Asianet Plus for movies have swiped to Asianet Movies. Meanwhile, Surya Tv introduced their Music channel Surya Music into the market. Right now, Asianet Plus is telecasting some dubbed Hindi serials which were aired long back on Star Plus. I hope they are basically targetting the young audience. but the fact is people in our generation has already watched these shows in its Hindi version itself. Also, none will be interested to watch the Hindi dance reality shows like Nach Baliye plus. After analysing the Kerala Tv market, I think its high time indeed to Star India to convert this Channel to a Sports Channel like Star Sports Malayalam or an exclusive music channel like Surya Music.

I will also agree on this.
It was a good channel before the introduction of asianet movies atleast they could switch isl and other sporys to asianet plus.Now a days asianet is crap,they won't do any new things .So,less chance for a music channel.And even if they launch one it cant compete with kappa tv.Rosebowl channel in asianet cable vision is better than asianet plus

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock