What's your diwali plan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karthik

Contributor
Reaction score
Diwali is just 2 days away. What's your diwali plan and how are you going to celebrate. Plz share.

You also share bro :lol

I have no plans coz i have half class in college that day too. :'(

Class on diwali bapun bhai ?in which college you are studying?.well bro. I have no big plans just little plan i am going to watch film RA ONE with my friends

Oh really sad admin. I already started enjoying diwali. Right now i am in my home village to celebrate. Tmr going to chennai relations home. Crackers, sweets, cricket match tmr
Back to village on wednesday. 3 days office leave Not to forget my dream mod post as diwali gift.

^Sorry i can't share personal info.Anyways enjoy ra one.i will celebrate diwali from the evening. ;)

Ravi budhwar1 said:
Class on diwali bapun bhai ?in which college you are studying?.well bro. I have no big plans just little plan i am going to watch film RA ONE with my friends

i expected that you are watching ra one film. Meanwhile what is the cost of ticket ? How many theatres it is releasing ?

@ravi
have you watched ra one film ?

i am doing shopping in all :lol

Karthik bro. My plan for Ra one cancelled today and i am going to watch the movie tomorrow and the movie releasing on large scale and releasing around 3300 screens across whole over the world.whether in my city Rohtak it is releasing in two multiplexes and in one cineplex and the ticket rate is in multiplex is starting from 150rs. And in single screen the rate is starting from 100rs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock