Discussion What's your opinion about Tata Play logo

What's your opinion about Tata Play logo?

• Total voters
Here PLAY has the same font style as TATA. This is different from other affiliates like STEEL, MOTORS where they use a slim font. Is TATA PLAY as big to be independent as TATA?

The word TATA which is white and transparent looks good whereas the word PLAY in pink color doesn't look good. Also, transparent white and pink next to it is not a good color combination. The old logo's color combination was better.

I hope the color is restored to blue and red soon or white and blue
I wish it is turned back to original colour . Earlier Sky colour used to give a premium feeling of something unique. This one looks very " Sasta , Bekkar and not Tikaau " . ( Cheap , Below Average but not long Lasting ) .

Although I voted. I think the poll is cheesy. We have no control over the branding. So comparing it to the old branding would be wrong. Sky is a global brand not a colour shade. This poll should've been only about whether this logo is with only two options good and bad. Don't need both are good. Old one is good. New one is good. Only bad and good options were needed.

I wish it is turned back to original colour . Earlier Sky colour used to give a premium feeling of something unique. This one looks very " Sasta , Bekkar and not Tikaau " . ( Cheap , Below Average but not long Lasting ) .
I guess 90% people watch the content on the channels they subscribe and dont sit looking at the logo whole time.

Quality and service has no direct relation with the logo being used . So that means we cannot judge a brands quality from the logo they choose to have.

Although I voted. I think the poll is cheesy. We have no control over the branding. So comparing it to the old branding would be wrong. Sky is a global brand not a colour shade. This poll should've been only about whether this logo is with only two options good and bad. Don't need both are good. Old one is good. New one is good. Only bad and good options were needed.
The poll isn't comparing the brands. It's about the logo design. Some members may like both old and new logos and hence the third option.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock