Discussion When will Star shut down Star World Premiere HD and both SD & HD Star World?

• Thread starter TUP
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 5,080

TUP

Reaction score
When will Star shut down Star World Premiere HD and both SD & HD Star World? I know Zee, they will not shut down Zee Cafe first.

Haven't they already done it by flooding it with Koffee with Karan and random movies? They will air repeats than say that channel doesn't generate ratings than turn it into a sports channel. They already did with FX. The channel started to grow in popularity which lead to launch of FX HD. Than they shut down after a year for niche sports channels. Meanwhile their existing sports channels mostly air highlights over live events.

Why are English GECs in such terrible condition, like I understand OTT was eating up their market share but it's certainly not like every single viewer has moved exclusively to OTT. They have zero strategy and then blame low viewership.

Why are English GECs in such terrible condition, like I understand OTT was eating up their market share but it's certainly not like every single viewer has moved exclusively to OTT. They have zero strategy and then blame low viewership.
Zee Cafe always tries to reinvent itself. Colors Infinity and Comedy Central are successful. Disney International HD is doing fine too. I highly doubt the current exclusive strategy of having Disney's Live Action shows will work. Because we know Star will come after it after shutting down Star World channels. I remember cartoons being brought to ruin the channel.

When will Star shut down Star World Premiere HD and both SD & HD Star World? I know Zee, they will not shut down Zee Cafe first.
Zee Cafe Will not shut down as it's doing great in TRP by bringing K-dramas & anime & i don't know about that when star world and swp will shut down i hope it shutdown in Nov-Dec of this year as they didn't aired any single HBO Shows like euphoria, GOT & Curb your enthusiasm and teen shows like Buffy & that's 70 show is not airing

Zee Cafe Will not shut down as it's doing great in TRP by bringing K-dramas & anime & i don't know about that when star world and swp will shut down i hope it shutdown in Nov-Dec of this year as they didn't aired any single HBO Shows like euphoria, GOT & Curb your enthusiasm and teen shows like Buffy & that's 70 show is not airing
Did you watch That 70s show?

Did you watch That 70s show?
Yes on ott but I saw the promo you posted in DDF few years ago and thinking that why star world is not Airing that's 70 show nowadays if all of the teen shows airs on Star World it will gain huge trp

Yes on ott but I saw the promo you posted in DDF few years ago and thinking that why star world is not Airing that's 70 show nowadays if all of the teen shows airs on Star World it will gain huge trp
They aired in like late 2000s. I feel like world hates me because all the shows I grew up to isn't available to stream anywhere. And 90% of these are Star World and FX shows like Glee, Monk, That 70s show, Melissa & Joey, 8 Simple Rules etc. Same thing happened with cartoons. I really liked Make Way for Noddy and Bob the Builder. I didn't got to watch it again until growing up. It's just not relatable anymore.

They will only shut down when Disney Star is ready to launch all the promised new channels. They had the guts to launch Pravah Picture and Star Kiran. What is stopping them from killing off these ICU patients? Besides, I am also waiting for the UTV brand to disappear.

Guys, cool down. Already i have discussed about this topic and about current state of English GEC chs , what mistakes were committed, challenges and how they can still be successful if right strategy is adopted.

Do type in keywords in the search box on top right corner and read about it to get answers

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock