Discussion When will Star shut down Star World Premiere HD and both SD & HD Star World?

• Thread starter TUP
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 5,079
They will only shut down when Disney Star is ready to launch all the promised new channels. They had the guts to launch Pravah Picture and Star Kiran. What is stopping them from killing off these ICU patients? Besides, I am also waiting for the UTV brand to disappear.

Dada, already discussed about the reason many times earlier in the forum so there is a valid concern / factor holding back launch of new channels.

Star/disney might as well continue having a English GEC with ravamped content strategy

UTV Action every week airing new premiere movies, I'm regular viewer of this channel and also I'm not expecting UTV Action disappear simply without reason.

UTV Action every week airing new premiere movies, I'm regular viewer of this channel and also I'm not expecting UTV Action disappear simply without reason.
Just 2 Rs UTV Action airing varitey of Good and Bad movies from different Hollywood banners, if this channel disappeared means we will never get Hollywood hindi channel back.

Best channel for Hollywood movies lovers,
Imo- they need little bit improvement on PQ, if they added Telugu audio feed in future then it will go top10 sure,
In Telugu states so much demand for Hollywood Telugu dubbed movies,

Ten years back they launched UTV Action Telugu and shutdowned within one year,
That time not much demand for Hollywood movies in Telugu states,

Even still they have an option "Star Maa Gold as Star Maa Action for Hollywood movies in Telugu,
Disney,20th century fox etc....so much Library but they destroying it and simply saying they don't have rights,

Best channel for Hollywood movies lovers,
Imo- they need little bit improvement on PQ, if they added Telugu audio feed in future then it will go top10 sure,
In Telugu states so much demand for Hollywood Telugu dubbed movies,

Ten years back they launched UTV Action Telugu and shutdowned within one year,
That time not much demand for Hollywood movies in Telugu states,

Even still they have an option "Star Maa Gold as Star Maa Action for Hollywood movies in Telugu,
Disney,20th century fox etc....so much Library but they destroying it and simply saying they don't have rights,

Send feedback to @starindia on twitter, they will surely evaluate ur feedback and going forward may introduce these changes on UTV Action or air these movies on their Telugu channels. Unfortunately none of their senior people who r responsible for heading/managing these channels are currently active/present on twitter which would have helped in feedback reaching to the concerned team faster and effectively but nevertheless even their twitter team does forward feedback to relevant teams hence u should definitely explore this option :)

They aired in like late 2000s. I feel like world hates me because all the shows I grew up to isn't available to stream anywhere. And 90% of these are Star World and FX shows like Glee, Monk, That 70s show, Melissa & Joey, 8 Simple Rules etc. Same thing happened with cartoons. I really liked Make Way for Noddy and Bob the Builder. I didn't got to watch it again until growing up. It's just not relatable anymore.

Star/disney is on a regular basis adding old as well as classic shows from Star World , FX , abc, Hulu, 20th Century Television, HBO, Showtime and many other big n small studios/production companies on Disney+Hotstar. Keep a track, send feedback and they will try to get all ur favourite shows onboard soon

Star/disney is on a regular basis adding old as well as classic shows from Star World , FX , abc, Hulu, 20th Century Television, HBO, Showtime and many other big n small studios/production companies on Disney+Hotstar. Keep a track, send feedback and they will try to get all ur favourite shows onboard soon
I do keep track of it. This shows were earlier available couple of years back. They slowly removed it.

Star World HD should be shut down and SWP HD should continue with new shows.

Why are English GECs in such terrible condition, like I understand OTT was eating up their market share but it's certainly not like every single viewer has moved exclusively to OTT. They have zero strategy and then blame low viewership.
English GEC become terrible because Star India want to push HotStar.

English GEC become terrible because Star India want to push HotStar.
Yes indeed! Idk why they are saving so Much literally every single title for Hotstar they won't get boost doing so instead it's destroying their channels & after all that Hotstar still lacks Dubbs version of many of it's own movies i don't understand one thing how a company is not able toh get it's own dubbing rights?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock