when will tatasky add animax tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinmay Kore

Banned
Reaction score
Its 3 years and 4 months back tatasky removed animax on 1st october 2011 will they add animax back

Who you man....... ?
. Are you sajjesting or telling ?
One place you said they should ADD ANIMAX on other place you decleared they are adding. What is the meaning?

Why you putting same things in different places. ?

Why you not telling source?

gappa said:
Who you man....... ?
. Are you sajjesting or telling ?
One place you said they should ADD ANIMAX on other place you decleared they are adding. What is the meaning?

Why you putting same things in different places. ?

Why you not telling source?
its just a guess but cc told me that they are adding zing at lcn 670 soon in march or april

Be more mature. This is very important group and people all over following the posts .this group is very valuable souce of information for many people

gappa said:
Be more mature. This is very important group and people all over following the posts .this group is very valuable souce of information for many people
yes sorry please close thread

ajay kore said:
yes sorry please close thread
animax shows really good shows like bleach season 7 and naruto shipudein season 2 same time as japan so now ts should animax at lcn 603 or 629

I big fan of animation .I wrote a letter to ceo to add toonami and also requested other members to do so. All of present channels shows only baby cartoon but animax and toonami is teen cartoon.i rraly want those channels

I also want toonami animax & Bomerang tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock