Which are the most underrated and overrated Hindi serials/shows according to you??

In terms of content, which Network offers the best hindi serials/shows ??

• Total voters
Well, is the ott audience more smarter than the TV audience ??
This I am saying after checking the latest online trp of serials. I have always seen the show Ek duje ke vaste 2 struggling to get trp in TV(gets very low trp there) and the overated bhagya series series gets way more trp than it (on tv)
But this show ek duje ke vaste 2 which is underated show on tv, in every week enters in top 10 online shows.
Even check the latest online trp charts, this show EDKV 2 is positioned at 6th number and has got more trp in online than the overated bhagya series (almost always) and Infact even more than the Kapil sharma show this week.
So here a show (EDKV 2)which is underated on tv, the same show the ott audience accepts with great numbers
Or is it because that EDKV 2 being basically a youth centric show attracts more viwers on ott platforms because of the ratio of youth viwers on ott platforms is comparatively higher than that of youth in TV??

Last edited:
Well, is the ott audience more smarter than the TV audience ??
This I am saying after checking the latest online trp of serials. I have always seen the show Ek duje ke vaste 2 struggling to get trp in TV(gets very low trp there) and the overated bhagya series series gets way more trp than it (on tv)
But this show ek duje ke vaste 2 which is underated show on tv, in every week enters in top 10 online shows.
Even check the latest online trp charts, this show EDKV 2 is positioned at 6th number and has got more trp in online than the overated bhagya series (almost always) and Infact even more than the Kapil sharma show this week.
So here a show (EDKV 2)which is underated on tv, the same show the ott audience accepts with great numbers
Or is it because that EDKV 2 being basically a youth centric show attracts more viwers on ott platforms because of the ratio of youth viwers on ott platforms is comparatively higher than that of youth in TV??
Same with Dil hi to hai

Overrated - Bhagya Series, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Underrated - F. I. R

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock