which channels you want first on Videocon D2h?

• Thread starter Thread starter Recharge Fan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 64
  • Views Views: Views 8,434

Which channels you want first on Videocon D2h?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the reply I got from senior NGC executive on addition of HD channels on d2h -

"Videocon D2h does not carry our HD channels except for NGC HD.

They have explained to us that they do not have the necessary bandwidth to carry the channels yet.

Consumer feedback from well informed viewers like you going directly to the Videocon team would help them in coming to a decision sooner."

A d2h executive had earlier informed that there is space issue which I have put forth in the TP thread.

So is this a space issue despite the TP thread showing that nearly 100 more SD or 24 HD channels can still be added? MOD's can please advise.

ayanc99 said:
This is the reply I got from senior NGC executive on addition of HD channels on d2h -

"Videocon D2h does not carry our HD channels except for NGC HD.

They have explained to us that they do not have the necessary bandwidth to carry the channels yet.

Consumer feedback from well informed viewers like you going directly to the Videocon team would help them in coming to a decision sooner."

A d2h executive had earlier informed that there is space issue which I have put forth in the TP thread.

So is this a space issue despite the TP thread showing that nearly 100 more SD or 24 HD channels can still be added? MOD's can please advise.

explan in hindi bro

Back
Top Bottom