Seeking Help Which dth has best HD quality?

• Thread starter Thread starter bhupinder2
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 53
  • Views Views: Views 7,350
But Airtel HD and SD both are not upto the mark of Videocon D2H. I has used Videocon D2H for 5 years and when I shifted to Airtel, immediately me and all my family members noted the bad picture quality in Airtel. It was my complete family observation and not only me.

whats your airtel stb model ?

But Airtel HD and SD both are not upto the mark of Videocon D2H. I has used Videocon D2H for 5 years and when I shifted to Airtel, immediately me and all my family members noted the bad picture quality in Airtel. It was my complete family observation and not only me.
I agree, Audio is better in Airtel and it is cheaper and has more number of HD channels in Airtel.
I have been using sun d2h airtel and tata sky for the past 5 years.
except d2h all other are free for me

Last edited:
I have been using sun d2h airtel and tata sky for the past 5 years.
except d2h all other are free for me
We both agree that Videocon D2H and Airtel have best PQ among all other DTH and Videocon D2H has better SD quality than Airtel.
HD quality in Videocon D2H/Airtel is almost same, some will like sharpness in PQ in Videocon HD and some will like the Airtlel HD quality.
It also depends on the signal quality and the alignment of dish and the signals at that location.
Both are best.
Audio is better in Airtel and packages are cheaper with more number of HD channels.

Presently Airtel Providing Best Quality HD Video & Audio.
Sun direct HD quality is also equal to airtel but audio not best.
so if you prefer both think about airtel. HD pack prices also very good & reasonable.

Last edited:
For Sony tv, Airtel HD is recommended by Sony Center. D2h 4k stb has great PQ and AQ as well. I would suggest to avoid D2h as the HD stbs do not have PQ and AQ like Airtel. Also D2h ROI packs are getting worse everyday. Go for Airtel for great quality, cost, and content.

For Sony tv, Airtel HD is recommended by Sony Center.
Samsung also recommends airtel HD. In 2016, when I was purchasing Samsung LED tv, they asked me which STB I am using & said that you will get best HD experience with airtel.

Back
Top Bottom