Seeking Help Which DTH should I opted for?

Using TS since 2007 no problem faced yet (except the recent sony issue, which has solved now), very good CC & service.
I would recommend you to go for TS, you will not regret.
& After new trai rule TS will going to rule the market for sure.

You should wait till 29/30 December & then compare the DTHs rate & select the one which suits you the most. But, if you are thinking of Tata Sky then no need to wait you can go now also because they're not going to implement new tarrif before 10 Jan.
By the way, all the mentioned channels are not available on any DTH. TS is having all the mentioned channels except 9XO & airtel is also having all the mentioned channels except Vh1 HD.

You should wait till 29/30 December & then compare the DTHs rate & select the one which suits you the most. But, if you are thinking of Tata Sky then no need to wait you can go now also because they're not going to implement new tarrif before 10 Jan.
By the way, all the mentioned channels are not available on any DTH. TS is having all the mentioned channels except 9XO & airtel is also having all the mentioned channels except Vh1 HD.
Exactly my answer too 👍👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock