Which hd dth should I go for?

• Thread starter Thread starter anubhav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 45
  • Views Views: Views 4,332
Sadiq said:
I think this is standard across all dth. Only the base pack can be shared between multiple connections. Add ons should be added separately..

Is that mean that in D2h if he subscribe HD globe add on in 1st TV along with Super Gold(Rs 231) as base pack then he needs to subscribe HD gold pack again for second TV also along with Super Gold multitv charge (Rs 200)? :huh

But in TS u will get all channels (base + add on + a la carte) of first tv in second Tv @ Rs 200. Don't know about ADTV or Dish

anubhav said:
And also this http://www.videocond2h.com/WSC/roi_addons.aspx

Any sports Add-on is for a minimum period of 3 months.

So this 3 month period is only in d2h but what if we subscribe the ala carte sports channel with the base pack.. Will the same 3 month policy apply on ala carte.

Yes. It's 3 months in a la carte also. Check # 3 term of T&C of A la carte page.

Re: RE: Which hd dth should I go for?

Sarkar said:
Is that mean that in D2h if he subscribe HD globe add on in 1st TV along with Super Gold(Rs 231) as base pack then he needs to subscribe HD gold pack again for second TV also along with Super Gold multitv charge (Rs 200)? :huh

But in TS u will get all channels (base + add on + a la carte) of first tv in second Tv @ Rs 200. Don't know about ADTV or Dish
Not sure about tatasky but it was the case with adtv when I was in plan to use multi tv in my ADTV.

Anirudha said:
What ? :huh

Sadiq said:
I think this is standard across all dth. Only the base pack can be shared between multiple connections. Add ons should be added separately..

Sarkar said:

Do we need to subscribe add on and a la carte separately for multiTV in DishTV or all channels(base+addon+a la carte) of first TV will be available in second TV with multitv charge ?

Back
Top Bottom