Which is best dth for south customers

arulkanagarajs said:
In my post I mentioned videocon d2h also, I am wondering that no one suggest me Videocon d2h ...

Its a wake up call for videocon d2h to satisfy customer needs and to deliver the best to sustain in industry ...

For two reason,
1. Bad hardware which is not the case with ADTV and TS
2. HD access policy which force you to subscribe higher packs, TS too have it but TS has edge in number of HD chs :k

Link Removed

Sarkar said:
Number of South HD chs are TS(5), D2h(3) and ADTV(4) but big difference in sports and Hollywood chs(ENG Gec + ENG Movie)

:no

D2h (4) :k Not (3) :no

SUN TV HD
KTV HD
SUN Music HD
GEMINI HD

IF THIS SCENARIO CONTINUES D2H WILL GO DOWN LIKE RELIANCE ..

INSTEAD ADDING PROMOTIONAL CHANNELS THEY SHOULD ADD CHANNELS WHAT CUSTOMERS REALLY NEED

KTV HD AND SUN MUSIC HD WAS NOT AVAILABLE WITH TS BUT THEY TOOK EFFORT AND ADDED THOSE CHANNELS AS PER CUSTOMERS REQUEST

HBO PREMIUM CHANNELS NOT YET ADDED ...NO EFFORTS TAKEN BY D2H TO ADD SUCH CHANNELS

LAST YEAR D2H IS BEST IN SERVICE BUT THIS YEAR THEY FAILED TO FULL FILL CUSTOMERS NEED HOPE FOR NEXT YEAR

They hv heavily invested in promoting their ''Indian Value'' cr..p in Star Sports during SA tour also..
So don't think they will decline like RDTV :no

Since it has been months this thread had been updated, I would like to dig it up and start discussing on the Best DTH for South Customers.

Well I am looking forward in making a decision to buy a DTH product, but I am confused on the DTH companies and their packages and prices....

Here it is what I am looking for:

1. I should get all HD Channels available in the Indian market
2. The audio and video quality should be superb. I am having a 50" 4K SMART TV with Onkyo HT System.
3. I should be getting maximum Malayalam and Tamil Channels
4. Recording facility from my STB for both HD and SD content
5. Good user interface for the STB software and easy on eyes and easy on brains :)

Hope I am not asking for too much and I can find a DTH which is close to my demands.......

johnyda said:
Since it has been months this thread had been updated, I would like to dig it up and start discussing on the Best DTH for South Customers.

Johnyda bro welcome to ddf:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup

&

Bro go for tatasky or airtel :tup

Thanks Vicky bro for the quick suggestion....even after my homework I had plans for Tatasky....

out of both TS and Airtel...which one can be a better option....both in terms of quality, service, costing...

I would suggest you to go for Tata Sky+ Transfer HD. It full fills most of your needs and having best user interface and recording facility too. Since currently less 4k content available and no 4k recorder available from any of the dth players better to not going for 4k set top box. :k

johnyda said:
Thanks Vicky bro for the quick suggestion....even after my homework I had plans for Tatasky....

out of both TS and Airtel...which one can be a better option....both in terms of quality, service, costing...

You are always welcome bro,currently both dth is good,but compare to airtel,tatasky have many channels & also good customer care support:)

Bro day by day airtel all the product is hiked::-/,so u can choose the tatasky dth:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock