Which is best dth for south customers

Bapun Raz said:
I would suggest you to go for Tata Sky+ Transfer HD. It full fills most of your needs and having best user interface and recording facility too. Since currently less 4k content available and no 4k recorder available from any of the dth players better to not going for 4k set top box. :k

Thanks Bapun Raz bro. Tatasky+ product looks good...as I had read on their website....

On the channels list, who is having maximum number of quality channels..i read somewhere dishtv is in the maximum list...but in terms of quality / service...they do lack anything ? :(

Tata Sky is best in terms of quality and after sales service is also good. :tup

johnyda said:
somewhere dishtv is in the maximum list...but in terms of quality / service...they do lack anything ? :(

Bro go for any dth,my humble request please don't go for dish tv,i have purchase the dish tv 2 week before,i'm not satified with their serivce like stb,remote,customer care support,etc.,:(:'(

Vicky said:
Bro go for any dth,my humble request please don't go for dish tv,i have purchase the dish tv 2 week before,i'm not satified with their serivce like stb,remote,customer care support,etc.,:(:'(

Thanks for the warning bro :).... I prefer now Tatasky....since seeing the comments here and also going thru the forum section...seems like TS will be a better choice :)

johnyda said:
On the channels list, who is having maximum number of quality channels..i read somewhere dishtv is in the maximum list...but in terms of quality / service...they do lack anything ? :(

bro tata sky having maximum channels now :) also tata sky having more quality channels now :)

johnyda said:
Thanks for the warning bro :).... I prefer now Tatasky....since seeing the comments here and also going thru the forum section...seems like TS will be a better choice :)

Tata sky is an best option as i have moved to it recently..... very much happy about sd channel quality.....but abput remote airtel had best and was easy to handle......only that is the con i found while comparing the two DTH..... but tata sky in all manner is THE BEST

i ll suggest new d2h hd connection on ebay with 1year subscription of new south diamond or platinum, they are providing 1 year hd supreme addon pack with these pack(25% of with D2HUPGRADE coupon which is still working)total cost after coupon will com around 4552rs for new south diamond....u will get latest 6666HD-RF box, which has good hardware and speedy software like there 4k box( 4552÷12= 380rs/month)....u get all south channels+41HD channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock