• India ahead

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Cnn Ibn News 18

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • India today

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
Republic TV (Jokes answer)
Only regional channels are unbiased. (Serious answers)

Last edited:
I will vote for NDTV.

Those who are saying anti modi is that criticizing the ruling govt is the work of news channels if things are not going great which others are not doing. If something went wrong questions should be asked from ruling govt rather than blaming earlier.

Last edited:
Wion is controlled by zee media.
The positioning is different. WION should be compared to CNN, BBC World News, Al Jazeera and Russia Today. It is that kind of an international channel but with a strong Indian perspective. Similarly, Channel NewsAsia (available on TS) is a pan-Asian news channel but it is headquartered in Singapore and some of the news is Singapore-specific.

I think this thread doesnt make any sense. There are no news channel in this universe that are unbiased.

Better you watch DD India(New DD English channel) for true and good news
Nowadays DDnews has also become a propaganda channel for the current government. As far as Republic TV is considered they are in direct competition with the north Korean state media😁. In my opinion NDTV is the only channel which criticise the government in power before and after Modi.

Last edited:
How are LSTV and RSTV in their news coverage? This is not an off-topic question since they are in both English and Hindi, so they technically qualify as English news channels.

News channels can't be completely unbiased ever. Ndtv is best for sensible reporting without drama.

Question was "Which is unbiased english news channel?"; not "Which is your favorite english news channel?" :ROFLMAO:
Even I am saying about best news channel not best a** li**ING channel. :LOL::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock