Which News channel will launch its HD first.

Which of these channel will launch HD first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before starting HD feed, news channels should at least broadcast in 16:9 format. This should be first step.
This is even more logical for English/Business news channels - which are targeting urban population.
Unbelievable but DD Rajyasabha is the first news channel which broadcasts in 16:9 format.

I dont watch hindi news channels rarely i watch but as much i know i voted for abp news as it is no.1 news channel in hindi news categeory

Come on where is news nations?
NDTV INDIA I guess??

Gssran said:
Who said Aaj Tak is from SPN ?
1st HD news channel was launched & shut down too,
4Real News HD.
I forgot name of HD Hindi News channel but it was not 4RealNews HD. 4RealNewsHD was 2nd channel. The name of the channel was I didn't remember yar!
Firstly it was on HD platform it comes in RELIANCE also but, when it becomes SD and it was also FTA on DDFD

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
I forgot name of HD Hindi News channel but it was not 4RealNews HD. 4RealNewsHD was 2nd channel. The name of the channel was I didn't remember yar!
Firstly it was on HD platform it comes in RELIANCE also but, when it becomes SD and it was also FTA on DDFD
think soon bro,
Else I will declare myself as winner,[emoji1][emoji51]
As far as I remember I didn't seen any Indian news channel in HD except 4 Real News.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock