Who is your best actor in Kollywood(Tamil) Industry ???

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 2,678

Who is your best actor in Kollywood(Tamil) Industry ???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Why Superstar & Kamal in polll ??

coz they are big stars with huge fan follow :tup;) ... I am suprised with your question :skd:u ...

@SaiLaxman i am waiting for Nov 5,first time i am going to do that,because of you people.sethanda sekaru ;)

where is Vijay sethupathy? arya? santhanam? rajendran? powerstar? jeeva?

kindly close the thread.

vijay sethupathy and arya missing
Power starrraaaaaaaa ;)

people said:
vijay sethupathy and arya missing
Power starrraaaaaaaa ;)

Bro's i agree for vijay sethupathy and arya,but for power star:lol:shy,supermachi bro it's not best comedy actor thread:shy

people said:
@SaiLaxman i am waiting for Nov 5,first time i am going to do that,because of you people.sethanda sekaru ;)

sorry for the offtopic: what is spl in nov 5 :huh:huh I think from your post i guess vedhalam release ... One kind info. Film is not nice means i am the first person to comment dnt worry and also i am not a diehard fan to any one actor like pouring lot of milk,beer to posters etc ... If you are comment is gud to reg that film means no pblm from my side and plz dont comment as revenge if u do that so nothing will happen lead to arguments only ... I posted comments for puli film based on feedback i got from my brother and frnds side nothing other then ... All this also u stick onto revenge comments i wont reply to ur "sethanda sekar" type of comments ... And dont want to participate any revenge arguments -Thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock